Meet the CASTech Team
- Drashti Bhatt, IT/Data Services Manager
- Nan Cai, Computer Systems Specialist
- Tim Ferguson, Network Manager for Oldfather Hall
- Matt Kilbride, Computer Technician for Oldfather Hall
- Angeline Martinez, Computer Specialist for Andrews Hall
- Bryan Miller, Technical Support Manager for Bessey Hall
- Brad Nauman, Computer Specialist for Avery Hall
- Melody Scholl-Miller, Computer Specialist for Burnett Hall
You can also go to go.unl.edu/fixmypc and enter your UNL email address, full name, department, and enter the text shown in the image to request assistance. The more detail you send us, the better prepared we will be to assist you.
The Tech assigned to your building will be notified instantly via our online ticketing system.
- IT/Data Services
- Network Services
- Computer Services
- Internet connectivity
- Purchasing Computer Software/Hardware
- Computer Software/Hardware issues
- Data Storage options/recommendations
What data should you be backing up?
Backup the files, photos, videos, or other digital information stored on your computer device. Any important data should exist in two or more locations.
Do you have suggestions for the CAS tech support team? We are ready to listen!
Please e-mail Drashti Bhatt – email@example.com
Innovative Technology at the CAS
- Learning Glass demo videos
- Computer science, arts students combine for VR course
- New service generates Nebraska-branded email signatures
- Students launch robotics outreach project
- CAREER award boosts Yu's network visualization research
- Firefly revamp offers mobile-friendly design
- TrueYou, MyUNL changes to occur July 17
Banner photo courtesy Lauren Mancke via Unsplash