For this awarding cycle (2017-2018 summer/academic year), we are again using electronic submission forms and change in process. There is a form template and a form spreadsheet for both summer and academic year.
You are to complete a separate 2017-18_AY_Form_Template and 2017-18_AY_Spreadsheet for each fund. Once complete these are submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. OSFA would appreciate a separate email for each fund. It is expected that the email will be sent by the designated scholarship contact person and that the designated authorizing official for the unit be copied on each email.
New process checklist
- Create a unique name for each fund when saving the documents. For example, if the fund name is "Love New Processes" then your document titles would be 2017-18_AY_form_Love_New_Processes for the PDF and 2017-18_AY_ Love_New_Processes for the spreadsheet.
- Ensure the item type and fund number are correct on each document
- Each spreadsheet is for one fund/item type only
- Fill in all columns on spreadsheet. You must indicate amounts for Fall and Spring in addition to the total amount.
- Supply only the information requested. Do not modify the forms.
- EMAIL the PDF document and spreadsheet-ONE FOR EACH FUND-to Scholarships and Financial Aid at email@example.com. Please send one fund per email using the fund name and item type in the subject line.
- Prior to submitting the completed documents to OSFA please ensure the authorizing official is copied on the email as this will serve as the authorizing official's approval