Student Advisory Board
The object of the board shall be to:
- serve as a liaison between the students and the dean of the college
- develop professionalism and leadership among its membership
- represent and advocate for students’ interests and perspectives on college committees
- represent the college in partnerships with other departments and offices on campus
- execute and participate in outreach initiatives in collaboration with the Academic and Career Advising Center
Teaching Assistant Award
Each fall the board awards an outstanding Teaching Assistant in the college. Nominations are solicited from students and reviewed by the TA Award Director. The award recipient receives a monetary award and is recognized in front of the college faculty.
This is a spring event where students, faculty and staff celebrate being a part of the humanities and social, natural and mathematical sciences.