Distinguished alumni award
The College of Arts and Sciences annually recognizes the remarkable accomplishments and service of our alumni who have demonstrated lifetime career achievement or excellence in their field and community.
- Minimum of one award will be given in each of the college's four areas: humanities, social sciences, sciences, and interdisciplinary.
- Up to eight awards will be given annually at a spring event hosted by the college.
- The awards committee will review nominations and make final recommendations to the dean of the college who will make the final selections.
- Only nominees chosen to receive an award will be notified of their selection/nomination.
Nominations are closed.
Nominations open August 1 and close March 1.
- Complete the award nomination form.
- Submit a letter of nomination describing the nominee’s accomplishments and why you believe he/she is deserving of the award.