Our quest for new knowledge takes us around the world and excites others to collaborate with us in Nebraska.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- European Council for Nuclear Research (CERN), Geneva, Switzerland
- Modern Languages and Literatures (Arabic)
- University of Nizwa in Oman
- Biological Sciences
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, Aarhus University in Denmark
- Sungkyunkwan University in South Korea, Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University in Turkey, State Darwin Museum in Russia, Babeş-Bolyai University in Romania, Academia Sinica in Taiwan
Cultural exchange between the U.S. and other countries
Recent graduates, graduate students and young professionals can conduct research, study or teach in one of 155 countries.
2018: 14 CAS students received awards: Azlin Armstrong, Alexander Claussen, Amzie Dunekacke, Grace Evans, Andrea Hartman, Brooke Hartman, Tristan Hilderbrand, Emma Himes, Meghan Leadabrand, Abigail Miller, Dylan Severino, Samantha Staggs, Eric Wilhelm, and Brianna Zimmerman.
2017: two faculty received awards.
Greater cultural awareness for greater leadership
Undergraduate students are awarded up to $5,000 to study or intern abroad. They can gain a better understanding of other cultures, countries, languages, and economies -- preparing them for leadership roles.
2018: 11 students received awards: Ibrahim Alnajem, Ana Carmona Ponce, Andrea Contreras, Aurora Gates, Gaye Gwion, Miranda Kuzela, Mishala Lewis, Angela Nguyen, Alex Richardson, Oman Hayden Richardson, and Autumn Urbigkit
- University of Venice in Italy, Aberystwyth University in the United Kingdom
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
- Modern Languages and Literatures (Spanish)
- Museum of Fine Arts in Bilbao, Spain
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, James Cook University in Australia
- Scholars from Armenia, Cambodia, Canada, Holland, Hungary, and Israel
- Cessy, France
- Bar-Ilan University in Israel
- University of Twente in the Netherlands, National University in Singapore, Trinity College in Ireland
- Korea Institute of Materials Science in South Korea, Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea