- Active Shooter Response Training
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Emergency Planning and Preparedness
- Emergency Procedures Poster*
- Faculty Guidance for Incident Response Poster* PDF
- Medical Emergencies PDF
- Sexual Assault Resource Finder: reporting and support options
- TIPS Incident Reporting System
- University Police
ASUN Campus Life and Safety Committee has identified improving classroom emergency preparedness as one of their primary objectives for this semester. They have been working with UNLPD and UNL Emergency Planning and Preparedness to identify ways in which they can improve safety in the classroom.
If you would like an ASUN representative to visit your department or building to help you better signpost and/or discuss with faculty how they can better support safety initiatives, please contact the ASUN Senator Eric Bohnenkamp at email@example.com
* Will work in any building on campus and have been approved for posting.
- Committee for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Concerns
- Disability Services
- Title IX/Institutional Equity and Compliance
- University Health Center