Get Involved in CAS

Get Involved in CAS

Student Ambassadors

Student Ambassadors

These undergraduate students represent the college, work with the Dean's Office, plan college-wide events, and help shape college initiatives. They promote pride in and develop awareness of the college's academic programs and activities with prospective students, parents, alumni, and the general public.

Meet them when you visit campus to learn about majors and minors; meet faculty, staff, and students; and tour our facilities on campus.

They also volunteer at Husker Weekdays, CAS Fall Kickoff, and departmental events such as Math Day.

Student Ambassador Directory


Applications are closed. Contact Sawyer Smith or Nicholas Gordon for more information.

Across Campus

Student organizations and honor societies offer opportunities to connect with peers, learn from experts, and lead. Student Leadership, Involvement, and Community Engagement (SLICE) supports over 500 registered student organizations (RSOs). Nearly every department in the college has at least one.

Learn more about gaining leadership experience.

RSO Club Fair
MASA Loteria Night

Funding for RSO Events

To encourage CAS student organizations to create a vibrant campus community with students and faculty, we are offering RSOs $75 to host an event.

RSO Funding Request Form


Nicholas Gordon

Nicholas Gordon

Director of Recruitment
(402) 472-6272
1008 Oldfather Hall

Sawyer Smith

Sawyer Smith

(402) 472-4190
1004 Oldfather Hall

Student spotlight

Do you want to be featured by the college?

Share your story by filling out this quick web form. Showcase all the opportunities and experiences you are gaining at Nebraska.

Undergraduate form   Graduate form