Meet the CASTech Team
- Angie Martinez, Computer Specialist for Andrews Hall and Nebraska Hall
- Brian O'Connell, Computer Specialist for Manter Hall and Avery Hall
- Bryan Miller, CAS Technical Support Manager
- Drashti Bhatt, Director, IT/Data Analytics and Application Development
- Matt Kilbride, Computer Specialist for Oldfather Hall
- Melody Scholl-Miller, Computer Specialist for Burnett Hall
- Tim Ferguson, Systems Administrator
You can go to go.unl.edu/fixmypc and enter your UNL email address, full name, department, and enter the text shown in the image to request assistance. The more detail you send us, the better prepared we will be to assist you.
The Tech assigned to your building will be notified instantly via our online ticketing system.
You can also locate your tech person by your location and area.
- IT/Data Services
- Network Services
- Computer Services
- Internet connectivity
- Purchasing Computer Software/Hardware
- Computer Software/Hardware issues
- Data Storage options/recommendations
What data should you be backing up?
Backup the files, photos, videos, or other digital information stored on your computer device. Any important data should exist in two or more locations.
Do you have suggestions for the CAS tech support team? We are ready to listen!
Please e-mail Drashti Bhatt – email@example.com
Innovative Technology at the CAS
Banner photo courtesy Lauren Mancke via Unsplash