Meet the CASTech Team
- Drashti Bhatt, Director, IT/Data Analytics and Application Development
- Tim Ferguson, Systems Administrator
- Rebeen Kareem, Computer Technician
- Bryan Miller, CAS Technical Support Manager
- Brian O'Connell, Computer Specialist for Manter Hall and Avery Hall
- Angie Randall, Computer Specialist for Andrews Hall and Nebraska Hall
- Saul Schimek, Computer Specialist for Oldfather Hall
- Melody Scholl-Miller, Computer Specialist for Burnett Hall
You can go to go.unl.edu/fixmypc and enter your UNL email address, full name, department, and enter the text shown in the image to request assistance. The more detail you send us, the better prepared we will be to assist you.
The Tech assigned to your building will be notified instantly via our online ticketing system.
You can also locate your tech person by your location and area.
- IT/Data Services
- Network Services
- Computer Services
- Internet connectivity
- Purchasing Computer Software/Hardware
- Computer Software/Hardware issues
- Data Storage options/recommendations
What data should you be backing up?
Backup the files, photos, videos, or other digital information stored on your computer device. Any important data should exist in two or more locations.
Do you have suggestions for the CAS tech support team? We are ready to listen!
Please e-mail Drashti Bhatt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovative Technology at the CAS
Banner photo courtesy Lauren Mancke via Unsplash