Seven CAS students are among twenty seniors selected as University of Nebraska–Lincoln homecoming royalty finalists.
The homecoming royalty will be elected by the student body in an online vote Oct. 29 and crowned during halftime of the Oct. 31 Nebraska-Wisconsin football game.
- Peyton Bash, biological sciences (and nutrition and health sciences through the College of Education and Human Sciences)
- Carter Bracht, biochemistry
- Emma Clausen, computer science
- Lexie Karkazis, computer science
- Salan Preet Kaur, biological sciences
- Jared Long, political science (and journalism through the College of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Olivia Stanek, communication studies (pre-law)