Eight College of Arts and Sciences students are among 20 at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln selected homecoming royalty finalists. The royalty winners will be elected by the student body in an online vote Sept. 28 and 29 and crowned at halftime of the Oct. 1 football game.
Full-time students with at least 75 hours completed and a 2.75 cumulative GPA are eligible to apply. There are three application tracks: academics, for those that have made an impact through academics, such as teaching assistants or research assistants; athletics, for those in any sport; and involvement, which includes all university and community organizations except athletics.
- Jacob Drake, political science
- Aleksandra Glowik, political science and psychology
- Michael Ilg, biological sciences
- Kathrine Johnson, biological sciences
- Ray Nierman, mathematics (and business administration through the College of Business)
- Bhagya Pushkaran, political science and mathematics
- Jessica Stump, psychology
- Christine Trinh, political science and economics