The Office of Graduate Studies announced the recipients of their annual awards and fellowships.
The Graduate Student Excellence in Mentoring Award recognizes graduate students who have demonstrated excellence in mentoring undergraduate and other graduate students in research and creative activities.
- Sarah Eagan / Psychology
- Jordan Charlton / English
The Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award recognizes graduate teaching assistants who have demonstrated special effectiveness in teaching undergraduates at Nebraska.
- Claire Jimenez / English
The Outstanding Research and Creative Activities Award recognizes excellence in graduate student research and creativity at Nebraska.
- Reagan Myers / English
The Dean's Award for Excellence in Graduate Education honors faculty members whose dedication to graduate students and commitment to excellence in graduate mentoring have made a significant contribution to graduate education at Nebraska.
- Eric Weaver / Biological Sciences
- Dawn Braithwaite / Communication Studies
The Folsom Distinguished Doctoral Dissertation Award recognizes the outstanding research and creative accomplishments of the university's doctoral students.
- Harrouna Malgouri / History
The Presidential Fellowship is awarded to advanced doctoral or MFA students.
- Reilly Cooper / Biological Sciences
The Fling Fellowship is awarded to advanced masters or doctoral students.
- Robert Hall / Communication Studies
The Dean's Fellowship will be awarded to advanced masters or doctoral students.
- Alfonso Bartolome / Modern Languages and Literatures
- Rosalind Kichler / Sociology
- Kelsey McCoy / Psychology
- Neida Tornel / Modern Languages and Literatures
- Joshua Zosky / Psychology