Part of the Marketing and Communication team.
Elected member of the Web Developer Network Shared Governance Board, January 2017 to December 2018.
Web developer at the university since March 2008.
For the college website
- Plan, produce, and update web page content (copy, layout, coding)
- Write and publish news posts
- Improve user experience
For the college's Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Content creation
- Monitoring and engaging
For area websites
- Troubleshoot issues with area web editors and developers
- Add news posts and make page updates as needed
- Consult on content, user experience, and information architecture
- Publishing Week brings the experts to the writers
- Alumni Profile: Brian Vaske
- Study Abroad: Jaipur
- Levin receives University of Warwick fellowship